From the top of piedmont to the Amazon plain, capriciously descend hundreds of tributaries that pay their waters to the rivers of Caquetá; In its wake, huge waterfalls, pools and slides wind through the jungle, giving a colorful contrast to this experience that immerses us in adrenaline as we tour the Ingeri canyon, in the Avispa reserve. Let yourself be surprised with
the spectacular view from the lookout sacharuna, its attractions and the waterfall
which bears his name in memory of the mountain people.
Day 1. Sacharuna. Welcome from the mountain.
Once you are in Caquetá we will pick you up at the
Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport and from there
We will leave for the Sacharuna Viewpoint that symbolizes the
Mountain people. Being 600 meters closer to the
sky we will contemplate the landscape of foothills and plains
Amazon, we will also taste a good lunch of
welcome and then we will take a short walk to
bathe in the fresh waters of the Sacharuna waterfall,
finally we will return again to the city of
Florence for dinner and rest.
Day 2. Canyoning in La Avispa Reserve.
On the second day you will live the magic of being an adventurer of the
Amazon piedmont. Once we finish breakfast
We will leave for the village of San Domingo, in the municipality of Florencia, until we reach the village of La Holanda.
where the La Avispa Ecotourism Reserve is located.
We will enjoy the adrenaline that comes from exploring the
heights and the unknown as we descend the Canyon
Ingeri and its waterfalls El Avispón and La Avispa. One time
we have finished our adventure experience
we will arrive in the city of Florence to share with the
Cacique Emilio Fiagama the traditions of the Uitoto culture
within the Maloca Jipikuen + Ananeko, harmonizing
our journey with the scent of basil, mambe and
ambil. Dinner and rest.
Day 3. A steep path to the top of the color.
The last day we will have breakfast in the morning and we will leave in the 4×4 trucks towards the
Las Palmas Ecotourism Reserve; your hosts, the Family
Botache Galindo will receive us with a traditional snack and
mountain syrup: an aromatic drink that harmonizes
before entering the forest. Arriving at the Cave of the
Colors let yourself be surprised by the incredible sound of
silence while your Being is connecting with the essence of
nature through the ritual of hope. One time
we arrive at the Waterfall of Love, we will have a bath of
essences to cleanse our body with its own aromas
of the Amazon, when we return, waiting for us at the kiosks is the
delight the palate with the best flavor of Doña's dishes
Lili, finally, we will take you to Gustavo airport
Artunduaga Paredes so you can return
home again. End of program.
Comfortable walking shoes and a pair of
* Appropriate light-colored clothing, dry
quick and change clothes
* Bag or backpack to store your luggage
* Don't forget to bring your cell phone or camera with you.
protector, so that it can be avoided
any incident due to rain and thus can
take the most colorful snapshots of the trip
* Report in a timely manner if there are symptoms
Reservations can be made through
of a bank transfer or a
consignment (the client will assume the cost of the
national consignment value).
* For international payments you can
generate a payment link or payment by PayPal, the
customer assumes the additional cost of the method
electronic transactional payment.
It must be confirmed and booked in time due to the
capacity reduced by biosecurity measures.
* Rates valid for the entire year 2022.
* Availability subject to the moment of requesting the
* This quote does not constitute confirmation of the
services and prices until the request is made
* Suggested flights: SATURDAY/AVIANCA – Ida (BOG – FLA) – 09:46 – 11:16 || MONDAY/SATENA – Return (FLA – BOG) – 19:35 – 21:04
* TOP rate, it is ALL INCLUSIVE, with exclusivity in the accommodation, in this case, the hotels linked to this tourist plan
They are: Hotel Caquetá Real – Hotel Andinos Plaza and Lodge Posada Amazonía – Transfer Florencia – Hotel / day – 60,000.
* Standard rate, it is ALL INCLUSIVE, with accommodation at the A1 Express or Sachiel Boutique hotel, it is individual.
* Economic Rate, does NOT include dinners or breakfasts by the hotel, transportation is in taxis or public service vans for use only by tourists and accommodation is individual and in the A1 Express or Sol y Luna hotels.
* Regarding food, we manage with our natural reserves, menus that are traditional and with alternatives for vegetarians and vegans, therefore, if you require this type of food, please inform the
equipment. It is not included in the economic rate, therefore, its additional value is $10,000.
* The times to travel in the means of transport range from 40 min to 1 hour approximately.
* The transportation service is 4 × 4 trucks, with capacity for 4 people, special service Vans with capacity
for more than 5 and 10 people, Land Rover (Reserva Las Palmas) with capacity for 6 people, public service taxis with
capacity for 4 people, each means of transport applies, according to the rate described above.
* The trails that are covered in the nature reserves are adequate and of low demand, ranging from 3 to 4 km in
* This tour includes the accompaniment of a local tour leader in Spanish, in case of being a group of foreigners,
we are willing to guide you in English, Italian and French, the additional value would be 150,000 per day.
* This tour is recommended for children 10 years and older and adults up to 50 years of age who are in good health
* The tours start very early, therefore, breakfast hours are scheduled at 07 am to be at 08 am starting the tour with transfers to the nature reserves.
No products in the cart.