* Suggested flights: SATURDAY/AVIANCA – Ida (BOG – FLA) – 09:46 – 11:16 || MONDAY/SATENA – Return (FLA – BOG) – 19:35 – 21:04
* Standard Rate, is ALL INCLUSIVE, lodging at the Villa Paola Ecotourism Lodge and the accommodation is double and multiple.
* Economic Rate, does NOT include dinners or breakfasts by the hotel, transportation is in taxis or public service vans for use only by tourists, and accommodation is at the Manigua Hotel (individual), in San José del Fragua.
* Regarding food, we handle with our natural reserves, menus that are traditional and with alternatives for vegetarians and vegans, therefore, if you require this type of food, please inform the Amazonia Travel team in a timely manner. In the Standard rates, breakfasts are included. In the economic rate it is not included, therefore,
its additional value is $10,000.
* The times to travel in the means of transport range from 40 min to 1 hour approximately.
* The transportation service is 4 × 4 trucks, with capacity for 4 people, special service Vans with capacity
for more than 5 and 10 people, public service taxis with capacity for 4 people, each means of transport applies,
according to the rate described above.
* The trails that are covered in the nature reserves are adequate and of low demand, ranging from 3 to 4 km in
* This tour involves the accompaniment of a local tour leader in Spanish, in case of being a group of foreigners, we are willing to guide you in English, Italian and French, the additional value would be 150,000 per day.
* This tour is recommended for children 8 years and older and adults up to 70 years of age who are in good health
* Tours start very early, therefore breakfast hours