Between immensity of green that is dyed in multiple colors, emerge
the sacred mountains of Fragüita or Los Portales del Fragüita; in its
interior, the mystery of love was reflected for eternity. Come and discover that mystery with us, contemplate the giant's tear, harmonize your spirit with the mambe and the ambíl, be reborn in the womb of the pachamama and feel free in the Sacharuna: Viewpoint of the people of the mountain.
Day 1. Sacharuna. welcome from the mountain.
Once you are in Caquetá we will pick you up at the
Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes Airport and then
We will leave for the Sacharuna Viewpoint, which symbolizes the
Mountain people, being 600 meters closer to the
sky we will contemplate the landscape of foothills and plains
Amazon, we will also taste a good lunch of
welcome and then we will take a short walk to
bathe in the fresh waters of the Sacharuna waterfall,
finally we will take our route until we reach San José
del Fragua and stay at the Lodge Villa Paola
Ecotourism. dinner and rest
Day 2. Ancestrality in the Portales del Fragüita.
After breakfast at the hotel, we will go to El
Fragüita, once we arrive at the Brisas del
Forge, we will have the welcome of the hosts who
will share their historical knowledge about the Portals: two
rock formations that recall the love of two (2)
Indigenous villages. You will also enjoy a gastronomy
typical of the region such as the delicious Cahuana and cachama
smoked, apart from the photographic records in the viewpoints of the backpacker's nest and the hand of pachamama,
you can bathe in the waters of the Fragüita River, discover the
Tear of the Giant and finally meet the silhouette of
Andiyaco. Return to Villa Paola Ecotourism Lodge, dinner and
Day 3. Discovering the Pachamama Uterus – El Horeb.
In the morning you will have breakfast at the hotel and
then we will take you back to the municipality with the
most beautiful name in Colombia: Belén de los Andaquíes;
once we are in the main park he will receive us
Guillermo, one of the best guides that will make us connect
with nature, in a rebirth that is lived inside the
Pachamama's uterus, an incredible place where there are no photographic memories other than the memory of returning to
life. During the experience different paths are visited and
tributaries that lead to the Sarabando river where they are located
the stones of dreams to end in an exquisite
cold cut lunch On the way back we will visit the store
Ayakuná where you can buy derivatives of fruits
Amazonian, to taste at the moment or to take
your loved ones back home. . Once the
experience, we will accompany you to the airport
Gustavo Artunduaga Paredes for you to return
home again. End of program.
We will contemplate the Amazon foothills
from the Sacharuna viewpoint and we will swim
at the waterfall that bears the same name,
we will be reborn in the womb of Pachamama, while enjoying the waters of the river
Sarabando, we will know the history of the
Portals of the Fragüita and the greatness of the
Tear of the Giant Waterfall and in Brisas del
Forge we will know a little about the
Uitoto tradition and typical local gastronomy.
Travel assistance insurance.
Digital photographs of the entire tour.
* Comfortable walking shoes and a pair of
* Appropriate light-colored clothing, dry
quick and change clothes
* Bag or backpack to store your luggage
* Don't forget to bring your cell phone or camera with you.
protector, so that it can be avoided
any incident due to rain and thus can
take the most colorful snapshots of the trip
* Report in a timely manner if there are symptoms
* Reservations can be made through
of a bank transfer or a
consignment (the client will assume the cost of the
national consignment value).
* For international payments you can
generate a payment link or payment by PayPal, the
customer assumes the additional cost of the method
electronic transactional payment.
* To reserve you must make an advance payment of the 50% of the
total value of the tour, the remaining 50% must be paid
7 days before starting the tour.
* It must be confirmed and booked in time due to the
capacity reduced by biosecurity measures.
* Rates valid for the entire year 2022.
* Availability subject to the moment of requesting the
* This quote does not constitute confirmation of the
services and prices until the request is made
* Suggested flights: SATURDAY/AVIANCA – Ida (BOG – FLA) – 09:46 – 11:16 || MONDAY/SATENA – Return (FLA – BOG) – 19:35 – 21:04
* Standard Rate, is ALL INCLUSIVE, lodging at the Villa Paola Ecotourism Lodge and the accommodation is double and multiple.
* Economic Rate, does NOT include dinners or breakfasts by the hotel, transportation is in taxis or public service vans for use only by tourists, and accommodation is at the Manigua Hotel (individual), in San José del Fragua.
* Regarding food, we handle with our natural reserves, menus that are traditional and with alternatives for vegetarians and vegans, therefore, if you require this type of food, please inform the Amazonia Travel team in a timely manner. In the Standard rates, breakfasts are included. In the economic rate it is not included, therefore,
its additional value is $10,000.
* The times to travel in the means of transport range from 40 min to 1 hour approximately.
* The transportation service is 4 × 4 trucks, with capacity for 4 people, special service Vans with capacity
for more than 5 and 10 people, public service taxis with capacity for 4 people, each means of transport applies,
according to the rate described above.
* The trails that are covered in the nature reserves are adequate and of low demand, ranging from 3 to 4 km in
* This tour involves the accompaniment of a local tour leader in Spanish, in case of being a group of foreigners, we are willing to guide you in English, Italian and French, the additional value would be 150,000 per day.
* This tour is recommended for children 8 years and older and adults up to 70 years of age who are in good health
* Tours start very early, therefore breakfast hours
No products in the cart.