One day someone said that the true color of gold was not green, and it is because that someone does not know Caquetá. From the plane or in the comfort of your car, you will contemplate that
intersection between the Amazon, the Andes and the Orinoquía, you will enjoy the intense green that exists in the Charco del Amor,
the mountain peaks of Cerro Pinel, the brushstrokes of
daydream in the Cueva de los Colores, and the flavors immersed in
the green of our mother coca: The mambesito
Day 1. Turmeric Route, flavors of the Caqueteño countryside.
The first day of experiences in Caquetá will be enlivened
by the flavors of the countryside and the productive transformation of the
Turmeric cultivation. A few kilometers from the city of
Florence is home to the Cerro Pinel Agrotourism Reserve, a
green environment that opens its agricultural doors to
teach us the gastronomic and medicinal properties of
this plant that has managed to transform social reality,
labor, economic, educational and environmental aspects of the family of
Luz Aidé, a woman who will teach us the value of
perseverance; Together with her husband and work team, we
will drive through the paths and orchards of turmeric until
reach Cerro Pinel, a mountain peak with a panoramic
landscape that evokes the adventures of the last Andakí.
Day 2. A steep path to the top of the color.
The second day we will have breakfast in the morning hours and we will leave in the 4×4 trucks towards the Reserve.
Ecotourism Las Palmas; your hosts, the Botache Family
Galindo will receive us with a traditional snack and mountain syrup: an aromatic drink that harmonizes before
enter the forest. When you arrive at the Cueva de los Colores, let yourself
surprised by the incredible sound of silence while your Being
connects with the essence of nature through the
ritual of hope Once we reach the Cascada del
Love, we will have a bath of essences to clean our
body with aromas typical of the Amazon, upon returning, we
wait at the kiosks for the delight of the palate with the best flavor
of Doña Lili's dishes, when we finish, we will return
back to the city of Florence for dinner and rest.
Day 3. Farewell to the Golden Gate of the Amazon.
The last day we will enjoy knowing the Caquetá Museum;
touring its ethnic, colonial and memory rooms, spaces
that evoke a historical landmark of our land. The farewell
with the territory is taught from the Maloca Jipikuen+
Ananeko from El Manantial living indigenous harmonization
with basil, mambe and ambíl, we will have an immersion
culture, of ancestral knowledge, through tradition
oral (stories), gastronomy and handicrafts. you will meet
medicinal plants that transform and purify the Being.
finally, we will take you to the Gustavo Artunduaga airport
Walls so you can come home again. The end
of the program.
* Comfortable walking shoes and a pair of
* Appropriate light-colored clothing, dry
quick and change clothes
* Bag or backpack to store your luggage
* Don't forget to bring your cell phone or camera with you.
protector, so that it can be avoided
any incident due to rain and thus can
take the most colorful snapshots of the trip
* Report in a timely manner if there are symptoms
* Reservations can be made through
of a bank transfer or a
consignment (the client will assume the cost of the
national consignment value).
* For international payments you can
generate a payment link or payment by PayPal, the
customer assumes the additional cost of the method
electronic transactional payment.
* To reserve you must make an advance payment of the 50% of the
total value of the tour, the remaining 50% must be paid
7 days before starting the tour.
* It must be confirmed and booked in time due to the
capacity reduced by biosecurity measures.
* Rates valid for the entire year 2022.
* Availability subject to the moment of requesting the
* This quote does not constitute confirmation of the
services and prices
* Suggested flights: FRIDAY/SATENA – Ida (BOG – FLA) – 09:00 – 10:32 || FRIDAY/EASY FLY – Departure (BOG – FLA) – 08:00 – 09:30 SUNDAY/AVIANCA – Return (FLA – BOG) – 12:24 – 13:55 || SUNDAY/SATENA – Return (FLA – BOG) – 12:06 – 13:55
* TOP rate, it is ALL INCLUSIVE, with exclusivity in the accommodation, in this case, the hotels linked to this plan
are: Hotel Caquetá Real – Hotel Andinos Plaza and Lodge Posada Amazonía – Transfer Florencia – Hotel / day – 60,000.
* Standard rate, it is ALL INCLUSIVE, with accommodation at the A1 Express or Sachiel Boutique hotel, it is individual.
* Economic Rate, does NOT include dinners or breakfasts by the hotel, transportation is in taxis or public service vans for use only by tourists and accommodation is individual and in the A1 Express or Sol y Luna hotels.
* Regarding food, we handle with our natural reserves, menus that are traditional and with alternatives for vegetarians and vegans, therefore, if you require this type of food, please inform the Amazonia Travel team in a timely manner. In the Top and Standard rates, breakfasts are included. In the economic rate it is not included, therefore
Therefore, its additional value is $10,000.
* The times to travel in the means of transport range from 40 min to 1 hour approximately.
* The transportation service is 4 × 4 trucks, with capacity for 4 people, special service Vans with capacity
for more than 5 and 10 people, Land Rover (Reserva Las Palmas) with capacity for 6 people, public service taxis with
capacity for 4 people, each means of transport applies, according to the rate described above.
* The trails that are covered in the nature reserves are adequate and of low demand, ranging from 3 to 4 km in
* This tour involves the accompaniment of a local tour leader in Spanish, in case of being a group of foreigners, we are willing to guide you in English, Italian and French, the additional value would be 150,000 per day.
* This tour is recommended for children 6 years and older and adults up to 70 years of age who are in good health
* The tours start very early, therefore, breakfast hours are scheduled at 07 am to be at 08 am starting the tour with transfers to the nature reserves.
No products in the cart.